Ready for three delicious AND easy Simek’s Mini Sausage Meatball Recipes that you’ll love? Read on to find out what we have in store for you!
Mini Meatball Omelets
- 8 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/2 Cup Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 Green Onions, diced
- 36 Simeks Mini Sausage Meatballs
- 12 Round Potato Shaped Fries or Tater Tots (Smash them to fit in the bottom of the muffin tin)
- 1 Cup Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place potato smile or tater tots into bottom of each muffin tin.
- Bake for 10 min.
- Remove from oven and lower temp to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and water.
- Set aside.
- Top your potatoes with 3 Simeks mini sausage meatballs, chopped bell peppers and diced onions.
- You may also substitute other ingredients in place of the bell peppers and onions ie-mushrooms, spinach, jalapenos, tomatoes, etc.
- Pour egg mixture over ingredients, filling each muffin tin to the top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of each muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve hot or you may cool them and freeze them for an easy on the go breakfast later.
- Wrap individually in plastic wrap then place in a gallon freezer bag.
- Remove and microwave until heated through.
Not Cho’ Average Meatballs
- 1 Package Mini Sausage Meatballs
- 1 Bag Tortilla Chips
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Spread tortilla chips in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Distribute frozen meatballs on top of tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of chips and meatballs.
- Bake in oven until the meatballs are thoroughly heated and the cheese is melted, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
Mini Meatball Pesto Pizza
- 1 Package Mini Meatballs
- 1 (12-inch) Pre-baked Flatbread Pizza Crust
- 1/2 Cup Pesto
- 1/2 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Roasted Peppers, sliced
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 475° F.
- Spread crust with pesto and top with ricotta, roasted peppers and frozen meatballs.
- Season with 1/2 teaspoon each salt and black pepper.
- Bake according to the instructions on the pizza crust package.
Enjoy these delicious Mini Meatball Recipes!