Well folks it’s that time of year again- I hope you all had a fabulous summer and remember we do still have 1 more month let of summer season before, its BACK TO SCHOOL! Continue reading
Happy Spring! As a Mom of two toddlers I have definitely found my favorite brands that are must-haves for every grocery trip. Toddlers (at least mine) tend to be creatures of habit so I am always trying to find a balance between getting foods that I know that they will eat and Continue reading
We are sure you are getting prepped and ready for times on the boat, campfires with s’mores, and lots of good food. With a crew of family and friends coming up to the cabin a delicious menu is a must!
You have the grilling essentials for dinner ready, evening, late night hot dogs for the grill, and delicious salads to share at the pot luck.
With all the planning you can’t forget about the most important meal of the day!
The last meal on your list is breakfast… You want something easy, healthy and that will feed your whole group, including the kiddos and picky eaters.
Cereal? Too simple.
Doughnuts? Not very healthy.
Scrambled eggs? Too boring… This weekend is supposed to be fun… So let’s start with breakfast!
LET’S MAKE THIS MEALTIME EASY!
If you are looking for more time saving, protein filled recipes so you can avoid the kitchen, stay outdoors and fuel your family for a fun filled day, check out Simek’s additional varieties of meatballs sizes and flavors – they are sure to make your mealtime even easier.
Check out this Simek’s Mini Meatball Omelet Recipe at the bottom of the blog. The recipe card is printable and includes all the direction you need to make your Memorial Weekend breakfast a hit for everyone!
Want to make this meal even more simple? Have your onions and bell peppers prepared prior to adventuring away from your home for the weekend and place them in an air tight plastic container. This will make your prep time cut in half and leave you with one less step!
It’s about to be an Eggcelent long weekend with a little help from Simek’s, Coborn’s and some meal planning!
Have a safe, fun and sun-filled weekend Coborn’s Bloggers!
- 1 Bag Simek’s Mini Sausage Meatballs
- 8 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Milk
- ¼ Cup Water
- ½ Cup Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- ½ Cup Green Bell Pepper, Diced
- 2 Green Onions, diced
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 Bag smiley fries, tator tots, or potato cake
- Heat Oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place 1 round smiley fry, tator tot, or potato cake in each muffin pit and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and lower temperature to 350 degrees.
- Set aside.
- Prepare diced onions and peppers.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and water.
- Top your potatoes with 3 Simek’s Mini Sausage Meatballs, chopped bell peppers and diced onions.
- Pour egg mixture over ingredients, filling each muffin tin to the top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of each muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
Let me start out by saying, this is NOT an egg bake. Granted, there are eggs in it, and you do bake it – but it won’t be tasting anything like an omelet. This French inspired dish screams brunch and tastes amazing with a smooth velvety texture. It’s pretty awesome, and won’t cost much to make. In fact, I saved a ton using all Food Club products and the taste still surpasses any quiche I’ve ever had.